Prajish Iyer, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Systems Biology
Prajish Iyer, Ph.D.
Research Focus :
- Molecular mechanism of genetic alterations in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- 2018-present, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Systems Biology, City of Hope, Monrovia, CA
- 2017, Ph.D., Life sciences , Tata Memorial Cancer Centre , ACTREC, India
- 2012, M.S., Biochemistry, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India
- 2009, B.S., Biotechnology, University of Mumbai, India
Chandrani P, Prabhash K, Prasad R, Sethunath V, Ranjan M, Iyer P, Aich J, Dhamne H, Iyer DN, Upadhyay P, Mohanty B, Chandna P, Kumar R, Joshi A, Noronha V, Patil V, Ramaswamy A, Karpe A, Thorat R, Chaudhari P, Ingle A, Choughule A, Dutt A. Drug-sensitive FGFR3 mutations in lung adenocarcinoma. Ann Oncol. 2017; 28:597-603. DOI: 10.1093/annonc/mdw636.
Iyer P, Barreto SG, Sahoo B, Chandrani P, Ramadwar MR, Shrikhande SV, Dutt A. Non-typhoidal Salmonella DNA traces in gallbladder cancer. Infect Agent Cancer. 2016; 11:12. DOI: 10.1186/s13027-016-0057-x..
Upadhyay P, Gardi N, Desai S, Sahoo B, Singh A, Togar T, Iyer P, Prasad R, Chandrani P, Gupta S, Dutt A. TMC-SNPdb: an Indian germline variant database derived from whole exome sequences. Database (Oxford). 2016; pii: baw104. DOI: 10.1093/database/baw104.
Chandrani P, Kulkarni V, Iyer P, Upadhyay P, Chaubal R, Das P, Mulherkar R, Singh R, Dutt A. NGS-based approach to determine the presence of HPV and their sites of integration in human cancer genome. Br J Cancer. 2015; 112:1958-1965.
Chandrani P, Upadhyay P, Iyer P, Tanna M, Shetty M, Raghuram GV, Oak N, Singh A, Chaubal R, Ramteke M, Gupta S, Dutt A. Integrated genomics approach to identify biologically relevant alterations in fewer samples. BMC Genomics. 2015; 16:936.
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Indian Association for Cancer Research, India
- ATCC SDO Consensus Standards Partnership
- International Society for Experimental Hematology
- 2012, Best Poster Award Second Global Cancer Genomics Consortium: Second Annual Symposium Genomics Medicine in Cancer Research
- 2014, Nature Reviews Best Poster Award in NextGen Genomics and Bioinformatics Technologies Conference
- 2016, Nature Reviews Best Poster Award in NextGen Genomics and Bioinformatics Technologies Conference
- 2016, Top Poster selected for presentation under Award Category in the India International Science Festival
- 2017, SAM Mistry Travel Grant Award for attending Cell Symposia
- 2017, Homi Bhabha National Institute Travel Grant Award for attending Cell Symposia