Robert Toroussian, M.D.
Other Languages Spoken
Robert Toroussian, M.D., is an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Toroussian received his B.A. in molecular cell biology from the University of California at Berkeley, followed by a Master's degree. He received his medical degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, graduating Alpha Omega Alpha. He then completed an anesthesiology internship at the West Los Angeles U.C.L.A./Veterans Association (VA) Center, followed by a residency in anesthesiology at U.C.L.A. before coming to City of Hope. Dr. Toroussian is a member in good standing with numerous associations including the American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Critical Care Anesthesiology, the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, and the California Society of Anesthesiologists. During his free time, Dr. Toroussian enjoys playing basketball, tennis, snowboarding and spending time with family and friends.
- 2013-present, Assistant Clinical Professor and Staff Anesthesiologist, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2009 - Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL, M.D.
- 2003, University of California, Berkeley, CA, B.A., Molecular Cell Biology
- 2010-2013, Residency: Department of Anesthesiology, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 2009-2010, Internship: UCLA/VA Greater Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- California State Medical License
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Critical Care Anesthesiology
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- California Society of Anesthesiologists