- Research Associate II, Department of Hematology/HCT
- DNA/RNA/Protein isolation and manipulation
- Mammalian and insect cell culture/proliferation
- Gel electrophoresis
- Flow Cytometry
- PBMC Isolation/proliferation
- Density centrifugation
- Sterile/Aseptic techniques
- 2007 – Present, Research Associate II, City of Hope Medical Center, Department of Hematology/HCT, Duarte, CA
- 1992-2007, Staff Research Associate, University of California, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1992 – University of California, Los Angeles, B.S. in Kinesiology
- La Rosa C, Longmate J, Martinez J, Zhou Q, Kaltcheva T, Tsai W, Drake J, Carroll M, Wussow F, Chiuppesi F, Dadwal S, Aldoss I, Nakamura R, Zaia JA, Diamond DJ. MVA vaccine encoding CMV antigens safely induces durable expansion of CMV-specific T-cells in healthy adults independent of CMV serostatus, Blood, Submitted 07/22/2016
- Salazar, M. d. A., E. R. Manuel, W. Tsai, M. D'Apuzzo, L. Goldstein, B. R. Blazar and D. J. Diamond (2016). "Evaluation of innate and adaptive immunity contributing to the antitumor effects of PD1 blockade in an orthotopic murine model of pancreatic cancer." OncoImmunology (in press)
- Israyelyan, A., L. Goldstein, W. Tsai, L. Aquino, S. J. Forman, R. Nakamura and D. J. Diamond (2015). "Real-time assessment of relapse risk based on the WT1 marker in acute leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome patients after hematopoietic cell transplantation." Bone marrow transplantation 50(1): 26-33.
- Nakamura, R., C. La Rosa, W. Tsai, S. F. Lacey, T. Srivastava, A. Seidel, D. Senitzer, S. J. Forman and D. J. Diamond (2014). "Ex vivo detection of CD8 T cells specific for HY minor histocompatibility antigens in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients." Transplant immunology 30(4): 128-135.
- Israyelyan, A., C. La Rosa, W. Tsai, T. Kaltcheva, T. Srivastava, L. Aquino, J. Li, Y. Kim, J. Palmer and L. Streja (2013). "Detection and preliminary characterization of CD8+ T lymphocytes specific for Wilms’ tumor antigen in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma." Leukemia & lymphoma 54(11): 2490-2499.
- Kundu, P., S. Raychaudhuri, W. Tsai and A. Dasgupta (2005). "Shutoff of RNA polymerase II transcription by poliovirus involves 3C protease-mediated cleavage of the TATA-binding protein at an alternative site: incomplete shutoff of transcription interferes with efficient viral replication." Journal of virology 79(15): 9702-9713.
- Weidman, M. K., R. Sharma, S. Raychaudhuri, P. Kundu, W. Tsai and A. Dasgupta (2003). "The interaction of cytoplasmic RNA viruses with the nucleus." Virus research 95(1): 75-85.
- Weidman, M. K., P. Yalamanchili, B. Ng, W. Tsai and A. Dasgupta (2001). "Poliovirus 3C protease-mediated degradation of transcriptional activator p53 requires a cellular activity." Virology 291(2): 260-271.
- Banerjee, R., W. Tsai, W. Kim and A. Dasgupta (2001). "Interaction of poliovirus-encoded 2C/2BC polypeptides with the 3′ terminus negative-strand cloverleaf requires an intact stem-loop b." Virology 280(1): 41-51.
- Das, S., M. Ott, A. Yamane, W. Tsai, M. Gromeier, F. Lahser, S. Gupta and A. Dasgupta (1998). "A small yeast RNA blocks hepatitis C virus internal ribosome entry site (HCV IRES)-mediated translation and inhibits replication of a chimeric poliovirus under translational control of the HCV IRES element." Journal of virology 72(7): 5638-5647.