City of Hope EpicCare Link is a secure, HIPAA compliant, web-based tool connecting external physicians and clinical teams to City of Hope. Users can access EpicCare Link anywhere with an internet connection and computer.
City of Hope EpicCare Link is intended for:
- City of Hope referring physicians and associated office staff
- Community-based care partners, including: hospitals, medical groups/IPAs, private practices and transitional/long-term care facilities.
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS
With City of Hope EpicCare Link, you Can:
- Request electronic patient referrals to any City of Hope location, as well as submit patient documents
- Attach electronic records real-time
- Proactively track patient referrals, appointments and more
- Have secure two-way communication with City of Hope physicians and link your message to patient’s documents or chart for ease of reference
- Maintain continuity of care with your patients seen at City of Hope
Referrals and Patient Status Tracking Made Simple
- Create referrals to any City of Hope location and track patient’s past and future appointments
- View progress notes, medication lists, discharge summaries, orders and test results on demand without needing to request records to be faxed or mailed
- Track status of submitted requests
- Reduce care duplication
Order Mammogram Screenings Securely
- Submit electronic orders for mammogram screenings and view results through the secure portal
What Information Do I Need to Get Started on EpicCare Link?
- NPI number (not required if non-clinical staff)
- License number and state license issued (not required if non-clinical staff)
- Site name, address, phone and fax number
- First name and last name of user
- User work email
Once approved, we will mail you a confirmation and login information.
Experience Excellence in Customer Service
It is our priority to ensure that our partners receive quality and reliable service. Our team of professional staff is always available to help address any questions and concerns.
Contact your territory physician liaison to receive training on how to access EpicCare Link.
Amanda Eglseder | Santa Clarita, Mission Hills, and Simi Valley | 626-224-0648 | aeglseder[email protected]
Suzanne Gutterman | Glendale, Mission Hills, Santa Clarita, West Hills, and Sherman Oaks | 626-372-5517 | [email protected]
Josette Mittica | Glendora and West Covina | 626-416-7139 | [email protected]
Marcel Mungaray III | Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Corona, Colton, and Palm Springs | 626-260-6568 | [email protected]
Melissa Nesmith | Antelope Valley | 626-409-9831 | [email protected]
Jacqueline Ness | Arcadia, South Pasadena, and Pasadena | 626-221-8253 | [email protected]
Doug Nyland | Duarte main campus | 626-213-8523 | [email protected]
Tiffany Thomas | Riverside, San Bernardino, Temecula and Wildomar | 626-238-7450 | [email protected]
Avi Zamani | South Bay | 626-221-3164 | [email protected]
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Please call us at 626-218-HELP (4367)
If you are unsure of who your physician liaison is for your territory, please contact:
Senior Director, Service Line Program Development
Senior Manager, Physician Relations