Franck Juste, M.D.
- Medical Specialties
- Hospital Medicine
Franck Juste, M.D., is an assistant clinical professor in the department of medicine, division of hospital medicine. With more than 25 years’ experience as an internist/hospitalist, Dr. Juste serves as a nocturnist at City of Hope.
Dr. Juste earned his undergraduate degree in biochemistry and his medical doctorate from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He continued his training with an internship and residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY.
Board-certified in internal medicine and geriatric medicine, Dr. Juste is fluent in Spanish, French and Creole. As a result of his clinical expertise, he was previously named Outstanding Physician for the San Gabriel Valley by Physicians Associates and received the Value in Action Award for the St. Joseph Health System. Dr. Juste is heavily involved in community outreach and travels to Haiti, his country of birth, each year for medical mission work. He has served as a volunteer soccer coach in Temple City for the past 15 years.
- 2016 - present, Assitant Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2015 - 2016, Victor Valley Global Medical Center
- 2015 - 2016, Desert Valley Medical Center
- 2010 - 2016, Hospitalist, St. Mary Medical Center
- 2010 - 2016, Hospitalist, Clinician Medical Group of the High Desert
- 1994, Private Practice, Temple City
- 1992 - 1994, Health Care Partners Medical Group
- 1991 - 1992, Private Practice, Cedar Sinai Medical Group
- 1989 - 1991, Staff Internist, Cigna Medical Center
- 1982 - 1986, University of California, Los Angeles, B.S, Biochemistry, M.D.
- 1986 - 1989, Maimondes Medical Center, Downstate Medical School, Brooklyn, NY
- 2006, Geriatric Medicine
- 1996, Geriatric Medicine
- 1989, Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Geriatric Society
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- 2001, Outstanding Physician Award, San Gabriel Valley, Physicians Associates