City of Hope offers businesses and brands a host of ways to partner in the fight against cancer and other life-threatening diseases. By sponsoring major events that directly benefit our globally-renowned research and treatment programs, each of those partners enhances their brand, increases visibility, and shows their commitment to bringing new hope to people everywhere.
For over 20 years, country music’s hottest stars have aligned to strike out cancer in an entertaining morning of celebrity antics, fan contests and friendly competition. As an official part of the CMA Music Festival in Nashville, this high-profile game attracts thousands of country fans and garners national media attention across the nation, including US Weekly, PEOPLE magazine, In Touch and People.com, to CMT, ABC and FOX affiliates. Past celebrity players include Carrie Underwood, Vince Gill, Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, Scott Hamilton and more. Cash and in-kind opportunities are available.
At Walk for Hope events held in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Seattle, tens of thousands of participants unite to raise funds and awareness of women's cancers. Each event features a festival atmosphere and celebrity emcees -- and lots of media and social media exposure before, during and after the Walk. It's a perfect way for a sponsor to reach out to women (and men and children, too) who are passionate about beating cancer, and disposed to support the brands sharing their cause.
Yoga for Hope is a series of events for yogis of all levels to bring awareness to the benefits of yoga practice for patients with life-threatening illnesses. Held in four cities -- San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Phoenix -- each of them combines education, sunshine, asana, fresh air, shopping, food and an opportunity to contribute to patients directly. They're an outstanding opportunity for a marketer to connect on a deeper level with participants and media in each of these communities, too.
This fitness and fundraising program offers people a chance to support of City of Hope by challenging themselves to take on the physical demands of an endurance event. In exchange for meeting a fundraising commitment, they receive perks and benefits that include entry into top races in amazing destinations, personalized fundraising coaching and free virtual training. For a brand sponsor, it's an unbeatable way to engage with health-conscious consumers who'll be appreciative of the support you're giving them and the fight against deadly diseases.
Why Sponsor a City of Hope Event?
- Health is one of the top issues that Americans want companies to address.
- As America's population ages, the fight against cancer becomes increasingly important to affluent consumers.
- 79% of Americans are likely to switch from one product to another if the other product is associated with a good cause (Source: 2007 and 2008 Cone Cause Evolution Studies).
- 9 out of 10 Americans would recommend or purchase from a company that is committed to engaging in and improving health (Source: 2009 Edelman Health Engagement Pulse).
- You'll be engaged with an institution renowned nationally and worldwide, cited year after year by U.S. News & World Report as one of "America's Best Hospitals" and acknowledged as an international leader in cancer research and treatment.
Get in Touch!
If you're interested in sponsoring a City of Hope event, please complete this brief inquiry form and email it to our marketing team. Someone will respond to your request within seven to 10 business days.
For general questions or inquiries regarding event sponsorship opportunities with City of Hope, please contact us at [email protected].