2020 will mark a historic period in City of Hope’s National Business Products Industry legacy of support as we will be honoring one of the industry’s preeminent leaders in Stephanie Dismore, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, HP North America, as the 2020 Spirit of Life honoree leading the “Reinvent Hope” fundraising campaign in support of City of Hope.
Several signature events will hi-lite the campaign year which will kick-off on February 24 and 25 in Southern California for the annual City of Hope Tour and Hall of Fame Dinner. For more information, visit www.cityofhope.org/nbpi.
The industry will again host several signature golf events throughout the year, anchored by outings held at some of the most revered courses in the country, including:
- May 11 - 12: Bob Parker Memorial Golf Outing returns to Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course and the elegant Kiawah Resort – Kiawah, South Carolina
- July 27 – 28: Honoree Golf Outing & Wine Tasting at the famed Silverado Resort & Spa – Napa, California
- Sept. 16: Annual City of Hope Memorial Golf Classic presented by Essendant and Staples – Harborside International Golf Course – Chicago, Illinois
- Sept. 17: 2020 Spirit of Life Gala Honoring Stephanie Dismore at Swissotel Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
There are several other events through the course of the year that you can participate in and support City of Hope. For a complete calendar of events, visit www.cityofhope.org/nbpi.
In addition to events, here are some other ways that you can support City of Hope:
- Make a personal gift
- Give the gift of stocks
- Auction items
- Crowd funding / Online fundraising
- Cause Related Marketing
- Direct Mail Matching Programs
- Host your own fundraising event
- Get your employees involved
For more information on any of the above, click on the attached document or contact City of Hope’s National Business Products Industry team at 866-905-HOPE or [email protected].