Volunteer Fundraising Groups
INDUSTRY FUNDRAISING GROUPS
One hundred years and hundreds of millions of dollars later, the generous efforts of companies and industry supporters continue to fuel our research, treatment and education programs. By spearheading local, regional and national fundraising, these enduring relationships, unique among philanthropies, have helped City of Hope become a nationwide leader in our fight to make health a human right.
- Music, Film and Entertainment Industry
- International Home Furnishings Industry
- National Insurance Industry Council
- National Life Insurance Council
- National Business Products Industry
- National Beauty Industry
- Chicago Construction and Real Estate Council
- Greater Chicago Packaging Council
- Graphics and Advertising Council
- Real Estate Action Committee for City of Hope
- Fashion & Retail Group
- Foodservice & Hospitality Industry
- National Hardware/Homebuilding Industry
- Los Angeles Real Estate & Construction Industries Council
- Southern California Food Industries Circle
Orange County, California
- National Retail Industry
The heart of City of Hope’s compassionate care began with the humanitarian efforts of our chapter movement, launched a century ago. To this day the individual commitment of our chapters — nationwide groups of volunteers who raise money that directly supports our mission to save lives — remains the cornerstone of our fundraising efforts.
The singular dedication of these volunteers raises millions of dollars annually through galas, fashion shows, cancer walks and many other regional events.
- Angels of Hope
- Board of Governors
- Desert Women’s Council
- East End Chapter/Jeanne Kaye League
- Esparanza Chapter
- Fly for Hope
- Friendly Valley Chapter
- L.A. County Sheriff’s County Chapter
- Ocean Hills North County
- Partners for Hope Chapter
- Prospect Park Chapter
- Seattle Chapter
- South Jersey Hope Chapter
- Twenty Five to Five
- Women's Council of San Diego
For more information on these and other City of Hope chapters, please contact Legacy and Affinity Groups at 800-732-7121.
Our communal effort to find cures, save lives and transform the future of health has inspired community groups across the country to lend their time, energy and resources to City of Hope. These associate groups host fundraising events that directly support our vision — a future free of cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Lions Clubs International
- Fraternal Order of Eagles
- The Chancellors
- University of Riverside – Delta Tau Delta Fraternity
- Pepperdine University – Sigma Chi Fraternity
For more information about City of Hope's associate groups, contact Legacy and Affinity Groups at 800-732-7121.