Third Annual Ski for Hope
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance invites you to an exclusive ski event benefiting City of Hope. Join us at the St. Regis Deer Valley, February 28 to March 2, 2017 as we Ski for Hope.
The second annual SKI FOR HOPE is a great opportunity to network with HD Supply Facilities Maintenance leadership and industry leaders, as well as learn about the latest research being conducted at City of Hope.
Your $5,000 ski package includes two nights at the St. Regis Hotel in Deer Valley, Utah, with your choice of one of the following:
- Lift tickets for a full day of skiing, with ski and boot rentals (if needed)
- Snowmobile tour of the Wasatch Mountains
- Spa treatment in the world–class St. Regis Spa
- Lunch Sponsor: $2,000, limit two
- Lift Ticket Sponsor: $2,500, limit two
- Snowmobile Sponsor: $2,500, limite two
- Reception Dinner Sponsor: $2,500, limit four.
Includes all ground transportation, meals and entertainment, as well as a celebratory dinner following a full day of fun and activities.
Portion of the proceeds will benefit City of Hope’s Childhood Cancer Survivorship Clinic.
Contact Darla Claypool at (626) 218-6331 for more information.