Music, Film and Entertainment Industry's Annual Songs of Hope
“Songs of Hope” is a unique evening honoring songwriters and composers, with live music and a silent auction. The event brings together more than 300 music industry celebrities and professionals, and to date has raised over $3.4 million for City of Hope.
For more information, please contact Gabriela Aguilera at [email protected] or 626-218-6313.
- Clive Davis “Legend in Songwriting” Award, presented by Clive Davis to Benny Blanco and Mike WiLL Made-It
- “She Is The Music” Honor presented by Jody Gerson, Universal Music Publishing Group to SZA
- Martin Bandier “Vanguard” Award, presented by Marty Bandier to Sarah Aarons
- Warner/Chappell Music “Icon of Hope” Award, presented by Warner/Chappell’s Carianne Marshall and Kurt Deutsch to Stephen Schwartz.
- Electronic Arts “Composer of the Year” Award presented by Steve Schnur to James Newton Howard
- Songs of Hope Beverly and Ben Horowitz Legacy Award presented by Zach Horowitz and Jody Horowitz-Marsh to international expert in leukemia, lymphoma and bone marrow transplantation, Stephen J. Forman, M.D., the Francis & Kathleen McNamara Distinguished Chair in Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation at City of Hope.