2019 Science Creating Hope Campaign
In 2019, City of Hope’s National Business Products Industry will be honoring one of the industry’s exemplary leaders in Brad Graves, Vice President and GM of 3M as the 2019 Spirit of Life honoree leading the “Science Creating Hope” fundraising campaign in support of City of Hope.
Several signature events will hi-lite the campaign year which will kick-off on February 4 and 5 in Southern California for the annual City of Hope Tour and Hall of Fame Dinner. For more information, visit www.cityofhope.org/nbpi.
The industry will again host several signature golf events throughout the year, anchored by outings held at some of the most revered courses in the country, including:
- June 10 - 11: Bob Parker Memorial Golf Outing at Whistling Straits Golf Club & The Kohler Resort – Kohler, Wisconsin
- July 12 – 16: 3M Wonewok Escape – Park Rapids, Minnesota
- July 29 - 30: Honoree Golf Outing at The Royal Golf Club – St. Paul, Minnesota
- Sept. 25: Howard Wolf Golf Classic at Cantigny Golf Course – Wheaton , Illinois
- Sept. 26: 2019 Spirit of Life Gala Honoring Brad Graves at Navy Pier – Chicago, Illinois
There are several other events through the course of the year that you can participate in and support City of Hope. For a complete calendar of events, visit www.cityofhope.org/nbpi.
In addition to events, here are some other ways that you can support City of Hope:
- Make a personal gift
- Give the gift of stocks
- Auction items
- Crowd funding / Online fundraising
- Cause Related Marketing
- Direct Mail Matching Programs
- Host your own fundraising event
- Get your employees involved
For more information on any of the above, click on the attached document or contact City of Hope’s National Business Products Industry team at 866-905-HOPE or [email protected].