2018 Generations for Hope Campaign
In 2018, City of Hope’s National Business Products Industry will be honoring one of the industry’s preeminent leaders in Rick Toppin, President & CEO of S.P. Richards Co. as the 2018 Spirit of Life honoree leading the “Generations for Hope” fundraising campaign in support of City of Hope.
Several signature events will hi-lite the campaign year which will kick-off on February 5 and 6 in Southern California for the annual City of Hope Tour and Hall of Fame Dinner. For more information, visit www.cityofhope.org/nbpi.
The industry will again host several signature golf events throughout the year, anchored by outings held at some of the most revered courses in the country, including:
- May 14 – 15: Bob Parker Memorial Golf Outing at Sea Island – Sea Island, Georgia
- July 30 – 31: Honoree Golf Outing at Lake Oconee – Lake Oconee, Georgia
- Sept. 12: Howard Wolf Golf Classic at Cantigny Golf Course – Wheaton , Illinois
There are several other events through the course of the year that you can participate in and support City of Hope. For a complete calendar of events, visit www.cityofhope.org/nbpi.
In addition to events, here are some other ways that you can support City of Hope:
- Make a personal gift
- Give the gift of stocks
- Auction items
- Crowd funding / Online fundraising
- Cause Related Marketing
- Direct Mail Matching Programs
- Host your own fundraising event
- Get your employees involved
For more information on any of the above, click on the attached document or contact City of Hope’s National Business Products Industry team at 866-905-HOPE or [email protected].