Inaugural OPWIL Bourbon Tour
May 9 to 11, 2019
Join us for the inaugural Kentucky “Bourbon Tour” hosted by the Office Products Women In Leadership, benefiting cancer and diabetes research and treatment at City of Hope.
We welcome our guests Thursday evening with an old-fashioned BBQ while tasting some of the region’s best bourbon!
On Friday, the group will meet at The Galt House Hotel for the official start of the tour as we trek through Kentucky’s famed “Bourbon Trail” and stop by some of the most recognized distilleries in the country, including Buffalo Trace, Four Roses and Wild Turkey!
The Galt House Hotel
140 N Fourth St.
Louisville, KY 40202
This is one experience you can’t afford to miss!
Thursday, May 9
- ALL DAY – Arrivals
- 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
WELCOME and Kickoff Dinner at the home of Kelly and Joni, casual attire.
Friday, May 10
- 8:15 a.m. – Meet at The Galt House Hotel (Main Lobby)
- 8:30 a.m. – Mint Julep Bourbon Tour Bus departs The Galt House Hotel for Bourbon Tour
- 12:30 p.m. – LUNCH
- 5:30 p.m. – Return to The Galt House Hotel
- EVENING – Dinner on Your Own – Explore Downtown Louisville!
- 7 p.m. – Authentic Kentucky Porching! Enjoy an informal evening of snacks, stories and bourbon sipping on the porch of lifelong Kentuckians, Tricia Burke and George Van Arsdale.
Saturday, May 11