City of Hope - The Official Charity of the Northern Trust Open
Northern Trust Open
ABOUT OUR PARTNERSHIP
City of Hope is official charity of the Northern Trust Open, one of the most respected tournaments of the PGA TOUR. Since its inception, the Northern Trust Open has raised $58 million for charity. We are honored to partner with them in a unified effort to improve the lives of people all over the world.
As the official charity, City of Hope will utilize the event as a platform to educate the nation about our work, as well as benefit from the considerable charitable dollars generated from tournament proceeds. In turn, we will work alongside the Northern Trust Open to generate exposure, sales, promotion and growth of the event.
Join us next year February 18 through 21, 2016, at The Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades, Calif.
TICKETS Fore CHARITY
The 2015 TICKETS Fore CHARITY™ program raised a record $331,482 for non-profit organizations in the greater Los Angeles area. Since the Northern Trust Open’s TICKETS Fore CHARITY program began in 2010, a total of $1,524,807 has been generated for approximately 120 charities throughout Los Angeles, and this year’s total is the most generated in the program’s six-year history.
Through TICKETS Fore CHARITY, participating 501(c)3 non-profit organizations can generate much-needed funds by promoting specially priced tournament tickets to the Northern Trust Open. Charitable organizations keep 80 percent of the net proceeds from the sale of each ticket they sell, with the remaining 20 percent donated to City of Hope, the official charity of the Northern Trust Open. This year, $56,296 was generated for City of Hope.
Birdies for Hope
The Northern Trust Open is proud to support Birdies for Hope presented by Staples. With every birdie recorded during the Northern Trust Open, critical funds are raised to support City of Hope, the official charity of the Northern Trust Open. In 2015, Birdies for Hope raised more than $750,000 for City of Hope through a PGA TOUR match donation and the generous support of Staples, the presenting sponsor of Birdies for Hope.