Connecting the World of Science through Education and Partnerships”
City of Hope’s Global Scholars Program aims to foster diverse intellectual environment of interaction among scholars working across disciplines, cultures, and communities. We welcome scholars from partnered institutions from around the world to collaborate on scientific projects and share knowledge at our campus. Program participants (GSP Scholars) will not only have an opportunity to conduct research alongside world-renowned faculty and investigators who are revolutionizing the treatment of life-threatening diseases, but also access to state-of-the-art laboratories, scientific symposiums and seminars, as well as other customized professional development programs.
City of Hope’s Global Community
Gain experience and access to City of Hope’s Global Community:
- World-Class Research Experience – conduct scientific research alongside world-renowned faculty and investigators at City of Hope who are revolutionizing the treatment of life-threatening diseases
- Access to Start of the Art Facilities - state-of-the-art laboratories, animal facility, library, and other resources available on campus.
- Professional Development Program Series – eligible for priority registration to professional development programs specially designed for international scholars
- Social and Cultural Enrichment – special invitation to participate in intercultural social and networking activities hosted by ISSO
- American Culture Experience – special invitation to experience unique American traditions and events hosted by ISSO
Networks and Alumni –be part of the exclusive network of international scientists
*Dependents of participants will also receive special invitation to participate in some of the program activities.