Jeannine McCune, Ph.D., Pharm.D.
1998-present, Oncology Pharmacotherapy (BCOP)
1997-2003, Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS)
2022, Ph.D., Ultrecht University, Ultrecht, Netherlands
1995, Pharm.D., Clinical Pharmacy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
1993, B.S., Pharmacy, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
1996-1998, Pharmacokinetics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
1995-1996, Hematology/Oncology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
2020-present, Professor, Department of Hematologic Malignancies Translational Science, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
2017-present, Professor, Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
2017-2020, Professor, Department of Population Sciences, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
2017-present, Affiliate Investigator, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
2014-present, Affiliate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutics, University of Washington (Joint Professor 2016 to 2017)
2003-2017, Co-director, Pharmacokinetics Laboratory, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington
2014-2017, Full Member, Clinical Research Division and Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
2011-2017, Professor with tenure, Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington
2008-2014, Associate Member, Clinical Research Division and Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
2006-2011, Associate Professor with tenure, Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington
2009, Research Associate, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo (sabbatical)
2003- 2009, Director, Busulfan Pharmacokinetics Laboratory, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (resigned to pursue sabbatical)
1998-2008, Affiliate Investigator, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
1998-2006, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington
Fellow, American College of Clinical Pharmacy (FCCP)
2015-present,Chemo/Dietary Prevention Study Section Oncologic Sciences
2009-2013, Developmental Therapeutics Oncologic Sciences Study Section
2003-present, Children’s Oncology Group
1998-present, American Society of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics
1994-present, American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Navarro SL, Randolph TW, Shireman L, Raftery MD, McCune JS. Endogenous metabolites predict IV busulfan clearance in hematopoietic cell transplant patients. J Proteome Res 2016 Aug 5;15(8):2802-11. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.6b00370. PMID: 27350098.
- Palmer J, McCune JS, Perales M-A, Marks D, Bubalo J, Mohty M, Wingard JR, Paci A, Hassan M, Bredeson C, Pidala J, Shah N, Shaughnessy P, Majhail N, Schriber J, Savani BN, Carpenter PA. Personalizing Busulfan-based Conditioning: Considerations from the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation Practice Guidelines Committee. *shared first authorship. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2016 Nov;22(11):1915-1925. DOI: 10.1016/j.bbmt.2016.07.013. Epub 2016 Jul 29. PMID: 27481448.
- McDermott CL, Sandmaier BM, Storer B, Li H, Mager DE, Boeckh MJ, Bemer MJ, Knutson J, McCune JS. Non-relapse mortality and mycophenolic acid exposure in nonmyeloablative hematopoietic cell transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2013 Aug;19(8):1159-66. DOI: 10.1016/j.bbmt.2013.04.026. Epub 2013 May 6. PMID: 23660171.
- McCune JS, Batchelder A, Guthrie KA, Witherspoon R, Appelbaum FR, Phillips B, Vicini P, Salinger DH, McDonald GB. Personalized Dosing of Cyclophosphamide in the Total Body Irradiation - Cyclophosphamide Conditioning Regimen: A Phase II Trial in Patients with Hematologic Malignancy. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Jun; 85 (6): 615-622. (epub 18 March 2009) (PMC 19295506, NIHMS111512). Results summarized in Reuters Health and Medscape Oncology, July 2009.
- McCune JS, Salinger DH, Vicini P, Phillips B, Oglesby C, Park JR. Pharmacokinetics of Cyclophosphamide and Metabolites in Children with Neuroblastoma. J Clin Pharmacol. 2009 Jan;49(1):88-102. Epub 2008 Oct 16. (Pubmed Central (PMC) 2652687, NIHMS94095)
- Woodahl EL, Hingorani SR, Wang J, Guthrie KA, McDonald GB, Batchelder A, Li M, Schoch HG, McCune JS. Pharmacogenomic Associations in ABCB1 and CYP3A5 With Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease After Myeloablative Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, Pharmacogenomics J. 2008 Aug;8(4):248-55. Epub 2007 Aug 14.