Low Fat Papaya and Mango Salsa
January 8, 2018 | by Dory Benford
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this fruit-filled salsa recipe. Featuring papaya, pineapple, mango and a drizzle of honey, this is a fresh take on traditional salsa recipes. Courtesy of City of Hope Executive Chef Christian Eggerling.
- 1 fresh papaya, peeled, seeded, small dice
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, washed, peeled, small dice
- 1 fresh mango, washed, peeled, small dice
- 1 cucumber, washed, peeled, split, seeded, small dice
- 1/2 lime, split, juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, washed, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp black pepper, table grind
- Mix first seven ingredients thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Terra chips or your favorite healthy chip.
, Thank you for supporting our mission of eliminating cancer and other life-threatening diseases! Make sure to check your inbox from time to time for the latest City of Hope updates and breakthroughs.