City of Hope | Arcadia Radiation Oncology provides Arcadia and its surrounding communities with unparalleled care and radiation therapy treatments closer to home.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on major federal holidays
Working closely with community physicians, City of Hope | Arcadia Radiation Oncology acts as a community partner in the radiation care of Arcadia and local residents.
City of Hope is a recognized world leader in cancer research and treatment, and that expertise is available to every patient:
- Designated as a comprehensive cancer center, the highest recognition bestowed by the National Cancer Institute, City of Hope is also a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, with research and treatment protocols that advance care throughout the nation.
- We have been ranked as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” in cancer for more than a decade by U.S.News & World Report.
- Our pioneering bone marrow and stem cell transplant program is one of the largest and most successful in the U.S., with more than 13,000 procedures performed to date and unparalleled survival rates for the past 12 years.
- Four of the most widely used cancer drugs, Herceptin, Rituxan, Erbitux and Avastin, are based on technology pioneered by City of Hope, saving lives worldwide.
- We’re leading the way in immunology, harnessing the body’s natural defenses to fight cancer.
Visit Why Choose City of Hope to learn more about our institutional distinctions.
NEWS & BREAKTHROUGHSView All
November 16, 2017
November 15, 2017
November 13, 2017
November 10, 2017
November 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
November 2, 2017
Map & Directions
Radiation oncology services
The Arcadia Radiation Oncology site is an extension of City of Hope's main Department of Radiation Oncology located on the Duarte campus, providing the same quality care by a compassionate and professional staff.
Specialty treatment procedures are currently performed on the Duarte campus, but technology (Varian 23EX) at Arcadia offers patients high quality radiation therapy services for the majority of cancer diagnoses.