Olga Danilova, M.D., Ph.D.
2014-2024, Hematopathology (certificate #S-14-319)
2013-2023, Anatomical/Clinical pathology (certificate #13-607)
2003-2009, Postdoctoral Associate, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
2000-2003, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Pharmacology (Thesis: “Pharmacologic effects of beta-adrenoblockers on vasoactive molecules in chronic heart failure”), Yaroslavl Medical Academy, Russia
1994-2000, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Yaroslavl Medical Academy, Russia
2013-2014, Hematopathology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
2009-2013, Pathology AP/CP, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH
2020-present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Pathology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
2015-present, Staff Hematopathologist/Pathologist, Medical Director of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, VA Portland Health Care System, affiliate assistant professor, Pathology & Lab Medicine, OHSU
2014-2015, Consulting/Attending physician, Medical Director of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, VA Portland Health Care System
2007, Winner, BD Biosciences 2007 Research Grant Program “A New Prognostic Factor and Potential Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)”
2002, Winner, National Contest of Young Investigators “Regulation of stress mediators by beta-adrenoblockers in chronic heart failure”
2001, Travel award for the participation in the 5th Congress of the European Association of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Denmark, 2001
1993, Finalist of the student exchange educational program of USA FSA
2014-present, member, Society for Hematopathology
2009-present, member, College of American Pathologists
2009-2015, member, American Society for Clinical Pathology
2009-2015, member, United States & Canadian Academy of Pathology
- Paiva C, Rowland TA, Sreekantham B, Godbersen C, Best SR, Kaur P, Loriaux MM, Spurgeon SE, Danilova OV, Danilov AV. SYK inhibition thwarts the BAFF - B-cell receptor crosstalk and thereby antagonizes Mcl-1 in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Haematologica. 2017 Nov;102(11):1890-1900. DOI:10.3324/haematol.2017.170571.
- Paiva C, Godbersen JC, Rowland T, Danilova OV, Danes C, Berger A, Danilov AV. Pevonedistat, a Nedd8-activating enzyme inhibitor, sensitizes neoplastic B-cells to death receptor-mediated apoptosis. Oncotarget, 2017; 8(13):21128-21139
- Gordon MJ, Danilova O, Spurgeon S., Danilov AV. Cardiac non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma: clinical characteristics and trends in survival. Europ J of Hem, 2016; 97(5): 445-452.
- Danilova OV, Danilov AV. Pericardial involvement by chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma. Blood. July 15 2015; 126(3): 424.
- Godbersen JC, Paiva C, Danilova OV, Berger A, Brown JR, Danilov AV. Targeting neddylation effectively antagonizes nuclear factor –kB in chronic lymphocytic leukemia B- cells. Leukemia &Lymphoma, May 2015; 56(5): 1566-1569.
- Godbersen JC, Humphries LA, Danilova OV, Kebbekus PE, Brown JR, Eastman A, Danilov A. The Nedd8-activating enzyme inhibitor MLN4924 thwarts microenvironment-driven NFκB activation and induces apoptosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia B-cells. Clin Cancer Research; 20(6) March 2014.
- Humphries LA, Godbersen JC, Danilova OV, Kaur P, Christensen B, Danilov AV. 2013. Pro-apoptotic p53 homolog TAp63 is repressed via epigenetic silencing and B-cell receptor signaling in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. British Journal of Haematology, 2013 Dec; 163(5):590-602.
- Danilova OV, et al. A case report of AML with myelodysplasia-related changes with aggressive course in association with t(3;8)(q26;q24). DOI: 10.1007/s12308-013-0187-7. Journal of Hematopathol, 2013 June; 6:245-251.
- Srivastava S, Danilova OV, et al. Intracellular and extracellular immunoglobulin crystals assuming a multitude of geometric shapes in an IgG-lambda plasma cell neoplasm. American Journal of Hematology, 2013 Dec; 88(12):1094-5.
- Danilova OV, et al. FASN and CD36 predict survival in rituximab treated Diffuse Large B- cell Lymphoma. J of Hematopathol. 2013, Mar;6(1):11-18.
- Khagi S, Danilova O, Rauwerdink C. Hemophagocytic syndrome in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus, Epstein-Barr viremia, and newly diagnosed Hodgkin lymphoma. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2012 Apr; 10(4):260-2.
- Bakhoum SF, Danilova OV, Kaur P, Levy NB, Compton DA. Chromosomal instability substantiates poor prognosis in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2011 Dec; 17(24):7704-11.
- Editor of Russian translation. Guidelines on the use of therapeutic apheresis in clinical practice — evidence-based approach from the apheresis applications committee of the American Society for Apheresis. Z. Szczepiorkowski et al, Journal of Clinical Apheresis. 2010; (25):83–177.
- Danilov AV, Danilova OV (first co-authorship), Brown JR, Rabinowitz A, Klein AK, Huber BT. Dipeptidyl peptidase 2 apoptosis assay determines the B-cell activation stage and predicts prognosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Exp Hematol. 2010 Dec; 38(12):1167- 77.
- Danilova OV, et al. Neurogenin 3-Specific Dipeptidyl Peptidase-2 Deficiency Causes Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Insulin Resistance, and Visceral Obesity. Endocrinology. 2009 Dec; 150(12):5240-8.
- Danilov AV, Pilichowska M, Danilova OV, Sprague KA. 2008. AIDS-related Burkitt Lymphoma – a Heterogeneous Disease? Leuk Res. 2008 Dec; 32(12):1939-41.
- Danilov AV, Danilova OV, Huber BT. Cell Cycle Control And Adhesion Signaling Pathways in the Development of Metastatic Melanoma. Cancer Metastasis Rev. 2008 Dec; 27(4):707-14.
- Danilova O, Li B, Szardenings AK, Huber BT, Rosenblum JS. Synthesis and activity of a potent, specific azabicyclo[3.3.0]-octane-based DPP II inhibitor. Bioorganic and medicinal chemistry letters. 2007; 17(2): 507-510.