Partner with City of Hope
Whether you’re a researcher with a project in need of personalized attention, or a small-to medium pharma/biotech ready to advance to the next step, City of Hope is the ideal partner. Most important, we share your passion for saving lives and your ambition for making your product a success.
We offer world-class expertise in each step of the clinical development process, from earliest financing and regulatory compliance, to phase I and II licensing, manufacturing and beyond.
City of Hope is a nationally ranked comprehensive cancer center, a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network and part of ORIEN, the world’s largest cancer research collaboration devoted to precision medicine.
Speed, efficiency, innovation and collaboration
With our state-of-the-art resources all on one campus, we maintain a unique collaborative environment and rapid bench-to-bedside capability that’s unmatched anywhere else.
- City of Hope operates three onsite manufacturing facilities that manufacture both biologic and chemical compounds to GMP standards, dramatically reducing the time and bureaucracy involved in synthesizing APIs for clinical trials.
- City of Hope holds more than 300 patents, and submits nearly 30 FDA applications per year for investigational new therapies.
- Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope was the first of five Beckman Institutes in the United States, which together have fueled scientific advances for more than a decade.
- The first synthetic human insulin was developed through research conducted at City of Hope.
- We pioneered the technology behind several of the world’s leading cancer-fighting drugs.
Take advantage of all we have to offer
- Manufacturing – Advance your complex small molecule project to the clinical trial stage in our state-of the-art cGMP production laboratories. Learn more about our Chemical GMP Synthesis Facility and Biological & Cellular GMP Manufacturing Facility.
- Integrated Quality Control - The Quality Control laboratory, overseen by an independent quality assurance manager, ensures compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, and institutional policies governing the production and release of products intended for use in humans. Learn more.
- Funding – Expert guidance and assistance with government grants, Strategic Portfolio Optimization Committee review and evaluation, foundation funding, plus our unique gap funding program for early-stage projects
- Regulatory Affairs – Everything you need to maintain compliance with FDA regulations, and streamline the process from IND applications to clinical trials. Learn more about our Office of IND Development and Regulatory Affairs.
- Licensing – Realize the full commercial potential of your breakthrough idea. Navigate patents, trademarks and copyrights. Get help building a company to market your platform technology. Learn more about our Office of Technology Licensing.
- World-class labs and core facilities – Biostatistics, Analytical Pharmacology, Bioinformatics, Computational Therapeutics and much more. Refine your project to its highest potential. Learn more.
Contact us with your questions, proposals and needs. We'll connect you with the right people and resources to put you on the path to success. Fill out the form below or call George Megaw at 626-301-8841.