City of Hope seeks to collaborate with international organizations to improve cancer and diabetes services for more people worldwide. Our goal is to build deep collaborations that will be customized to local requirements to better address local needs. We work with governments, hospitals, private companies and investors, and offer a range of services.
Clinical Services for Hospitals and Providers
- Clinical service line development (e.g., breast cancer program)
- Clinical protocol development
- Training of clinical and administrative staff
- Accreditation and certification preparation
- Clinical technology assessment and adoption
- Quality and patient safety programs
- Facility planning and construction
- Research program planning
- Remote second opinions
- Cancer centers of excellence management
Research and Innovation Services
City of Hope seeks partnerships in translational research and development of new therapies and devices. Our expertise and interests are at the forefront of biomedical research — drug discovery, vaccine development, genomics, immunotherapy, virotherapy and development of biomedical devices. We also consider opportunities to commercialize technologies through licensing and distribution agreements.
Education and Professional Development Services
We offer a range of educational opportunities for qualified physicians and other health professionals sponsored by their institutions:
- Observerships — clinicians are accepted as observers for short-term experiences related to career development.
- Fellowships — programs are developed with institutions for clinical fellows, as well as researchers at the graduate and postgraduate levels.
- Management programs — custom training experiences can be developed with collaborating institutions to expose trainees to a wide range of managerial areas within City of Hope.
Relationships with Insurers and Payer Intermediaries
City of Hope offers top quality patient care and works with insurers and payer intermediaries that offer benefits covering patients seeking cancer treatment in the U.S. agreements may cover remote second opinions, on-site evaluation and treatment services.
For more information, please contact us at +1 626-218-6644 or Internationalbusinessdevelopment@coh.org
For business inquiry, we request you to provide your basic information by filling out Business Intake Form below and email Internationalbusinessdevelopment@coh.org. A member of our team will get back to you within two business days.