Find a Doctor
- Anatomic Pathology
- Breast Surgery
- Clinical Cancer Genomics
- Clinical Pathology
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head And Neck Surgery
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Interventional Pain
- Interventional Radiology
- Molecular Pathology & Therapy Biomarkers
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pathology Informatics & Data Science
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Supportive Medicine
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Transfusion Medicine
- Urology And Urologic Oncology
- Antelope Valley
- Arcadia Radiation Oncology
- Duarte - Main Campus
- Glendale Radiation Oncology
- Huntington Beach
- Irvine Sand Canyon
- Lennar Foundation Cancer Center
- Long Beach Elm
- Long Beach Worsham
- Mission Hills
- Mission Hills Radiation Oncology
- Newport Beach Fashion Island
- Providence Saint John’s Cancer Institute In Santa Monica
- Providence Saint Joseph Of Burbank Radiation Oncology
- Providence Saint Joseph Of Orange Radiation Oncology
- Riverside Radiation Oncology
- San Bernardino Radiation Oncology
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Clarita Radiation Oncology
- Sherman Oaks Radiation Oncology
- Simi Valley
- South Bay
- South Pasadena
- Temecula Radiation Oncology
- Thousand Oaks
- West Covina
- West Hills Radiation Oncology
- Wildomar Radiation Oncology
Samuel W. Chung, M.D., is a hematologist and medical oncologist at City of Hope cancer research hospital in Arcadia, California.
Vincent Chung, M.D., is a medical oncologist specializing in pancreatic cancer and gastrointestinal cancers.
Mary Cianfrocca, D.O., M.B.A., is a medical oncologist at City of Hope's cancer research hospital.
Joshua G. Cohen, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., F.A.C.S., is a board-certified gynecologic oncologist dedicated to offering his patients in Orange County empathy and excellence in clinical care.
Seth Cohen, M.D., is a urologic surgeon with a focus on female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery at City of Hope's community practice sites in Glendora and Pasadena.
Peter Curtin, M.D., is a professor in the Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation at City of Hope.
Sanjeet Singh Dadwal, M.D., is chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, and professor in the Department of Medicine, with a clinical focus on infectious diseases.
William Dale, M.D., Ph.D., is the Vice Chair of Academic Affairs for the Department of Supportive Care Medicine.
Kai Dallas, M.D., is an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Surgery at City of Hope.
Savita Dandapani, M.D., Ph.D., is a radiation oncologist at City of Hope who specializes in improving treatment outcomes and reducing side effects for cancer patients undergoing radiation therapy.