Edward L. Davis, M.D.
- Staff Physician
Edward L. Davis, M.D.
- Urology and Urologic Oncology
Edward L. Davis, M.D., brings experience ranging from research and education to aerospace medicine to City of Hope. Dr. Davis has been practicing in Glendora for more than 40 years, serving as director of Citrus Valley Urologic Medical Group from 1975 until joining City of Hope in 2014.
Dr. Davis served in the military reserves for three decades, eventually commanding the 163rd Medical Squadron of the California Air National Guard before retiring as a colonel.
Dr. Davis has expertise in several urologic conditions, including interstitial cystitis, painful bladder syndrome, recurrent cystitis, overactive bladder, chronic prostatitis, hypogonadism, impotence and general urology. He has been on staff at several hospitals in the community and received his medical degree from the University of Missouri.
- 2014 – Present, Staff Physician, Division of Urology and Urologic Oncology, City of Hope, Glendora, CA
- 1975 – 2014, Director, Citrus Valley Urologic Medical Group, Glendora, CA
- 1976 – 1988, Clinical Assistant Professor (Urology), University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- 1975 – 1984, Clinical Assistant Professor (Family Practice), University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- 1970 - University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO, M.D.
- 1966, University of Missouri at Kansas, Kansas City, MO
- 1971 – 1975, Resident, Department of Urology, USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1970 - 1971, Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Davis E.L.; Goldstein, A.M.B.; Morrow, J.W.; “Unusual Bladder Mucosal Medifilatin in case of Chronic Prostatitis and Cystitis”, Journal of Urology, 1974 Volume III pages 7, 67, 2769
- Davis E.L.; Shipall, R.A., Goldstein, A.M.B.; Morrow, J.W.; congenitally on “Gonad Epidymis in Cyptorchid Testicle,” Journal of Urology, 1974, Volume III pages 618, 620
- Davis E.L.; Deeths, H.J.; “Gigantic Hemangomioma of Genitalia in Lower Extremity, Report of Two Cases”, Journal of Urology, 1975, pages 420 – 421.
- American Fertility Society
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Los Angeles Urologic Association
- California Medical Association
- Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
- Assoc. of Air National Guard Flight Surgeons
- Aerospace Medicine Assoc.