Evelyn Janet Bonilla, M.D.
Other Languages Spoken
With close to a decade of experience, Evelyn Janet Bonilla, M.D., is well-versed in all areas of general and regional anesthesiology, as well as the management of postoperative acute pain while minimizing the use of opioids.
Dr. Bonilla received her medical degree from UCLA's David Geffen School of Medicine. She completed a surgery internship and anesthesiology residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, then received special training in regional anesthesia and acute pain at Keck School of Medicine of USC.
Dr. Bonilla joined City of Hope in 2017, following appointments at Harbor-UCLA and Casa Colina Hospital in Pomona, California.
- 2017-present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2016-2017, Anesthesiologist, Queen of the Valley Medical Center, West Covina, CA
- 2016-2017, Anesthesiologist, Casa Colina Hospital, Pomona, CA
- 2014-2017, Anesthesiologist, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 2009, M.D., University of California Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- 2001, B.S., Biology, California State University Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- 2014-2015, Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- 2011-2014, Anesthesiology, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 2010-2011, Surgery, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 2015 - 2025, American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, member
- California Society of Anesthesiologists, member
- American Medical Association, member