Mariko Fitzgibbons, M.D.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Mariko Fitzgibbons, M.D., is an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Fitzgibbons earned her undergraduate degree summa cum laude from the University of California, Berkeley, graduating Phi Beta Kappa. She then went on to receive her medical doctorate from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, followed by an internship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Her distinguished postgraduate training continued at the University of California, Los Angeles, where she completed a radiology residency, notably serving as chief resident, and a fellowship in neuroradiology.
Dr. Fitzgibbons is the recipient of several awards, including a Cum Laude Award, Primer of Brainstem I, for an Educational Exhibit, a distinction presented by the Radiology Society of North America (RSNA). She has authored numerous imaging abstracts and publications, which she has presented nationally.
- 2016 - present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2010, M.D., Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- 2015-2016, Neuroradiology, University of California, Los Angeles
- 2011-2015, Radiology, University of California, Los Angeles
- California Medical License (A118061) and DEA license
- California X-Ray Supervisor and Operator License
- Fitzgibbons M and Salamon N. The Cerebellum. (Chapter, in preparation)
- Fitzgibbons M, Chow K, Masih S, Modarresi S, Modarresi D and Lewis M. MSK Imaging: Manifestations of Granulomatous Disease. Contemporary Diagnostic Radiology. (Paper, in preparation)
- Fitzgibbons M and Salamon N. Primer of Brainstem: A Detailed Examination of Anatomy and Pathology through MRI and DTI. Neurographics 2014. (Published)
- Fitzgibbons M, Jen J, and Salamon N. Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia: A Case Series. (Submitted)
- Lewis M, Fitzgibbons M, Batra P and Cameron R. Rare Malignancies of the Trachea: A Case Series. (Submitted)
- 2013, ASNR, Invitation to Neurographics, Primer of Brainstem II
- 2012, RSNA Educational Exhibit Cum Laude Award, Primer of Brainstem I
- 2006, Phi Beta Kappa
- 2006, Summa Cum Laude, University of California, Berkeley