Russell J. Gray, M.D.
- 1984 - Meharry Medical College School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, M.D.
- 1977–1980 - University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, B.S.
- 1985–1988, Residency: Anesthesiology, Martin Luther King, Jr. /Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1984–1985, Internship: Internal Medicine, San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton, CA
- California Medical License
- American Board of Anesthesiologist
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Reflections on Coordinated Care: Meet Russell Gray, M.D.
February 16, 2018
The Indomitable Miss Lyn: Breast Cancer Survivor
December 08, 2017
Lew MW, Falabella A. Moore-Jeffries E, Gray RJ, Sullivan MJ. Oncologic emergencies: the anesthesiologist perspective. Journal of the Comprehensive Cancer Network 2007 Oct; 5(9):860-8.