Paul Han, M.S., D.P.M.
- Podiatric Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- Diabetic Foot
- 2010-present, Clinical Professor, Clinical Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of General Oncologic Surgery, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2006-2011, Vice Chairman, Department of Surgery, Coastal Communities Hospital, Santa Ana, CA
- 1998-2004, Medical Director, Tenet Health System, Diabetic Foot Wound Care Center, Coastal Communities Hospital, Santa Ana, CA
- 1996, Examiner, CA State Licensing Examination Committee California Board of Podiatric Medicine
- 1992-1997, Director of Podiatric Residency Program VA Hospital, West Los Angeles, CA
- 1992-1997, Expert Witness on behalf of the State of California, Board of Podiatric Medicine
- 1991-1998, Examiner for Board Certification, American Board of Podiatric Surgery 1991-1997, Chief, Podiatric Surgery, VA Hospital, West Los Angeles, CA
- 1985-present, Private practice, Santa Ana, CA
- 1983-1985, VA Hospital, West Los Angeles, Postgraduate Podiatric Surgical Residency
- 1979-1983, California College of Podiatric Medicine , Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- 1977-1979, CA State University, Northridge, Master of Science, Organic Chemistry
- 1973-1977, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry
- 1987-1990, Department of Internal Medicine, St. Luke Hospital and St. Louis Regional Medical Center, St. Louis, MO, Resident
- 1983-1984, Department of Surgery, Taipei Medical College Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, Resident
- 2012, American Board of Wound Healing
- 1990, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- 1989, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- 1989, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
October 04, 2018
July 04, 2018
July 11, 2017
June 27, 2017
April 24, 2017
"PARTIAL LIST OF PUBLICATIONS"
Han, Paul Y., Khosravi, Azar, Schermerhorn, Chandler “Diabetic Foot Wounds for Primary Care Perspective” Recent Clinical Techniques, Results, and Research in Wounds. Springer Press, Accepted for publication, Aug. 2, 2017 and in print.
Han, Paul Y., Khosravi, Azar, Lin, Dana “Limb Salvage Calcanectomies for Infected Stage IV Pressure Injuries of the Heel in Non-Ambulatory Diabetics” Recent Clinical Techniques, Results, and Research in Wounds, Springer Press, Accepted for publication on Aug. 2, 2017 and in print.
Paul Y. Han, Ruben Ezquerro,"Surgical Treatment of Pressure Heel Ulcers in Skilled Nursing Facilities: A 12-Year Retrospective Study of 57 Patients." J. Am. Podiatr. Med. Assoc. (2011) 101:167-175.
Paul Han, Ruben Ezquerro, Yong W Chung, Steven Hwang, Jin Jou Lu, Kwei Min Pan, Co-morbidities associated with diabetic foot complications among Asian Americans in Southern California. J. Am. Podiatr. Med. Assoc. Volume 93 Number 1 37-41 (2003).
Paul Han, Ruben Ezquerro, Diabetic Foot Wound Care Algorithms. June issue, J. Am. Podiatr. Med. Assoc. (2002), Volume 92 No. 6, p336-p349.
Paul Han, Diabetes and Foot Complications, (1996) KNH Press, New York, N.Y.
Paul Y Han, Gail Johnson, The Role of Talectomy in the Treatment of Rigid Talipes Equinovarus Deformities, J. Am. Podiatr. Med. Assoc. (1995) 85:189-97.
H. LeRoy Nyquist, Paul Y. Han, Thomas Speechly. Solvolysis of the Sulfonate Esters of 1-(4,6-dimethyl-s-trizin-2-yl)-2-propanol and 1-(4,6-dimethyl-s-trizin-2-yl)-2-butanol Involving a Special Salt Effect and Anchimeric Assistance, The Journal of Organic Chemistry, 57:1449 - 1456. (1992).
Paul Y. Han, Gail Johnson, Tissue Expansion as an Alternative to Skin Grafting for Closure of Skin Defects. J. Am. Podiatr. Med. Assoc. (1992) 82:249-59.
Alfred Danna, PY Han, Simplified Preoperative Evaluation for Various Osteotomies 76:2-7, J. Am. Podiatr. Med. Assoc. (1986) 76:2-6.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine:American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association