Henry Yampolsky, M.D.
- Radiation Oncology
Areas of Expertise
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy
- Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Head and Neck Cancers, Rectal Cancer, Hepatobiliary Cancer
Other Languages Spoken
Dr. Yampolsky is a wonderful doctor and an even nicer human being who made me feel confident and comfortable every step of the way.” - Patient
Henry Yampolsky, M.D., is one of only a few Russian-speaking radiation oncologists in the United States. He grew up in the former Soviet Union where he studied computer science at one of the most prestigious universities in Moscow. After immigrating to the United States in 1992, Dr. Yampolsky graduated from the University of California Los Angeles with a B.S. in Biochemistry. He received his M.D. degree from the University of Southern California.
A board certified radiation oncologist, Dr. Yampolsky completed his radiation oncology specialty training at USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and LAC+USC Medical Center. While at USC, Dr. Yampolsky acquired broad clinical expertise in the treatment of cancer, as well as extensive experience with intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and stereotactic radiotherapy.
Dr. Yampolsky has designed and participated in several clinical trials investigating novel cancer treatments. He has presented his research in lymphoma/leukemia and in radiation treatment planning techniques at several scientific meetings.
- 2018 - present, Radiation Oncologist and Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, City of Hope, West Hills, CA
- 2014 - 2018, West Hills Radiation Therapy Center, West Hills, CA
- 2007 - present, Radiation Oncologist, Center for Radiation Therapy of Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA
- 2001, M.D., University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- 1997, B.S., Biochemistry, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- 2002 - 2006, Radiation Oncology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- 2001 - 2002, Pediatrics, Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, CA
- 2007, American Board of Radiology
- Douer D, Yampolsky H, Cohen LJ, Periciou LA, Watkins K, Levine AM,Avramis VI. PEG-Asparaginase In A Remission Induction Regimen For Newly Diagnosed Adult Acute Lumphoblastic Leukemia, Blood; 2006 Nov 28
- Watkins K, Avramis V, Douer D. The Use Of Peg-Asparaginase instead of E.Colk L-Asparaginase In A Remission Induction Regimen For Newly Diagnosed Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics, USC School of Medicine, Los Angeles. (presented at the Medical Student Research Forum 2000, University of Southern California School of Medicine).
- Douer D, Cohen LJ, Periciou LA, Yampolsky H, Watkins K, Levine AM, Avramis VI. Peg-Asparaginase In A Remission Induction Regimen For Newly Diagnosed Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics, USC School of Medicine
- Los Angeles, CA; Blood 1998 92(10)suppl 1:400a (presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology 1998).
- 2005, American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- 2005, American Society for Clinical Oncology
- 2005, Board Member, American Russian Medical Association, Los Angeles, CA
- 2002, California Radiation Oncology Society
- 1998, Member of the Campus Committee, Jewish Federation, Nashville, TN