Pablo M Parker, M.D.
Areas of Expertise
Other Languages Spoken
“He...truthfully prepared us for the battle ahead and told Matt, ‘We will be with you every step of the way.'” - Patient's family
Pablo M. Parker, M.D., wins praise from his patients and their families for his compassion, his optimism and his insistence on keeping them fully informed.
Originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Pablo M. Parker joined City of Hope's Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation in 1985.
He is an acknowledged expert in bone marrow transplantation who has authored dozens of scholarly publications on the subject.
- 1969, Facildade de Medicina Universidade Federal, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil UFRJ, M.D., Medicine
- 1987 -1988, Medical Oncology Fellowship, Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 1985 -1987, Hematology Fellowship, Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 1984, PGYIII Chief Resident, Framington Union Hospital, Framington MA
- 1979 -1980, GYII-PGYIII Internship in Medicine, University Hospital Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- 1975 -1976, PGYI-PGYII Internship in Medicine, Federal University Hospital Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Information listed here is obtained from Pubmed, a public database; City of Hope is not responsible for its accuracy.