Philip G. Pearson, M.D.
- Urology and Urologic Oncology
Philip G. Pearson, M.D., is a board certified urologist who has practiced medicine in Pasadena, California, since 2007. Prior to practicing in Pasadena, Dr. Pearson was in private practice in urology in Seattle.
Dr. Pearson earned his medical doctorate from George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. He began his higher education journey at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville where he earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology. After medical school, he completed internship and residency training in general surgery at the Swedish Medical Center in Seattle. Following this, he returned to his alma mater, the University of Virginia, to complete his urology residency training.
Dr. Pearson is a frequent presenter, researcher and lecturer. He has authored and co-authored several articles in urological literature.
- 2014-Present, Urologist, City of Hope, Pasadena, CA
- 2007-2013, Foothill Urology Associates, Pasadena, CA
- 2006, The Polyclinic, Seattle, WA
- 2000-2006, Private Practice, Seattle, WA
- 1999-2000, Pacific Urologic Consultants, Seattle, WA
- 1994, M.D., George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- 1989, B.A., psychology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- 1996-1999, Resident in urology, University of Virgina, Charlottesville, VA
- 1995-1996, Resident in surgery, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- 1995-1995, General surgery internship, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- 1987-1988, Laboratory intern, Laboratory of Neurochemistry, National Institute for Neurological and Communicative Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health (LNC, NINCDS, NIH) Bethesda, MD
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association, Western Section
- Los Angeles Urological Society