Sharon P. Wilczynski, M.D.
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Gynecologic Pathology and Cytology
- Gynecology and Cytopathology
A sought-after lecturer and the author of over 60 peer-reviewed publications, Sharon Wilczynski, M.D., our Chief of Anatomic Pathology is a recognized expert in cervical and ovarian cancer, with a special emphasis on the human papillomaviruses (HPVs).
Dr. Wilczynski has been with City of Hope for more than 25 years. She received her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania and also holds advanced degrees in virology and microbiology.
Named one of America's Top Doctors for Cancer by Castle Connolly, Dr. Wilczynski also leads several clinical trials testing new therapies for patients with ovarian, endometrial and breast cancers.
- American Cancer Society (PA)
- 1981, Medical College of Pennsylvania, PA
- Med. College of PA - PA & UC Irvine (Long Beach Memorial) - CA