Shanmuga Subbiah, M.D.
- Medical Oncology
Shamnuga Subbiah, M.D., is a medical oncologist at City of Hope. He has previously practiced at the Wilshire Oncoology Medical Group and the Omaha VA Nebraska in Omaha, NE. He was also the Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Oncology/Hematology at University of Nebraska Medical Center and Creighton University in Omaha, NE.
- 2014 - Present, Staff Physician, City of Hope
- 2012 - 2012, Medical Oncologist/Hematologist, Wilshire Oncology Medical Group, Inc., La Verne, CA
- 2011 – 2012, Assistant Professor of Medicine,, Division of Oncology/Hematology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- 2009 – 2012, Employed Physician, Medical Oncology & Hematology, Omaha VA Nebraska – Western Iowa Health Care System, Omaha, NE
- 2009 – 2011, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Hematology/Oncology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- 2000 - General Medicine Madras Medical College, Parktown, Tamil Nadu, India, M.D.
- 1997 - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Tamil Nadu, India, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- 2006 – 2009, Fellow, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology ~ Oncology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- 2003, Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- 2003, Senior House Officer, The Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, Surrey
- 2000 – 2003, Senior House Officer, General Medical Rotation, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Trust, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Doncaster
- 2000, Locum Senior House Officer, General Medicine, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, Doncaster
- 2003 – 2006, Intern, Internal Medicine, Junior Assistant Resident, Internal Medicine, Senior Assistant Resident, Internal Medicine, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Medical Society
- American Society of Hematology
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Missouri Valley Cancer Consortium