Susanna R. Gordon, M.D.
- Radiation Oncology
- Hepatobiliary Tumors
- Thoracic Malignancies
- Soft-tissue Sarcomas
As a diplomate of the American Board of Radiology, Susanna Gordon, M.D., brings a wide array of experience to City of Hope. She specializes in liver cancer, chest malignancies, skin cancer and soft tissue sarcomas such as muscle, tendons, fat, lymph vessels, blood vessels and nerves.
Dr. Gordon received her medical degree from University of California Los Angeles and did her radiation oncology residency there.
As a community physician, Dr. Gordon is also academic-minded. She was a tenure track professor at a National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center and has enrolled patients in clinical trials sponsored by major cooperative groups such as the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group, National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, and Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- 2018 - present, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2018 - present, Radiation Oncologist, City of Hope's Riverside Radiation Oncology, Riverside, CA
- 2014 - 2018, Radiation Oncologist, Valley Radiotherapy Associates, Riverside, CA
- 2012 - 2013, Radiation Oncologist, City of Hope, South Pasadena, CA
- 2007 - 2008, Medical Director, Department of Radiation Oncology, St. Mary's Health Center, Jefferson City, MO
- 2004 - 2006, Radiation Oncologist, Wendt Regional Cancer Center, Dubuque, IA
- 1993, M.D., University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- 2000 - 2001, Chief Resident, Radiation Oncology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- 1997 - 2000, Resident, Radiation Oncology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Gordon SR, Lee S. 'Naked Megakaryocyte Nuclei in Bone Marrows of Patients with Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome: A Somewhat Specific Finding." Abstract - Yearbook of Patholosv and Clinical Pathology. Mosby Yearbook Inc., 1995.
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- Los Angeles Radiological Society
- Southern California Radiation Oncology Society
- American Association of University Women
- UCLA School of Medicine Alumni Association