Wen-Han Chang, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Systems Biology
Wen-Han Chang, Ph.D.
Research Focus :
- Epigenetic regulation and drug resistance in glioblastoma
- Functional sequence identification for translation via CRISPR screening
- 2017 – Present, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Systems Biology, City of Hope Beckman Research Institute, Monrovia, CA
- 2015 – 2016, Visiting Scholar, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, CA
- 2016, Ph.D., Neuroscience, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2009, B.S., Life Sciences, National Central University, Zhongli, Taiwan
Chang WH, Chen MC, Cheng IH. Antroquinonol lowers brain amyloid-β levels and improves spatial learning and memory in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. Sci Rep. 2015; 5:15067.
Chu YF, Chang WH, Black RM, Liu JR, Sompol P, Chen Y, Wei H, Zhao Q, Cheng IH. Crude caffeine reduces memory impairment and amyloid β1-42 levels in an Alzheimer's mouse model. Food Chem. 2012; 135:2095-2102.
Chen WT, Hong CJ, Lin YT, Chang WH, Huang HT, Liao JY, Chang YJ, Hsieh YF, Cheng CY, Liu HC, Chen YR, Cheng IH. Amyloid-beta (Aβ) D7H mutation increases oligomeric Aβ42 and alters properties of Aβ-zinc/copper assemblies. PLoS One. 2012; 7: e35807.
Cheng IH, Lin YC, Hwang E, Huang HT, Chang WH, Liu YL, Chao CY. Collagen VI protects against neuronal apoptosis elicited by ultraviolet irradiation via an Akt/phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase signaling pathway. Neuroscience. 2011; 183:178-188.
Chen YJ, Huang CW, Lin CS, Chang WH, Sun WH. Expression and function of proton-sensing G-protein-coupled receptors in inflammatory pain. Mol Pain. 2009; 5:39.
- Society for Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Society of Taiwan
- 2016, Competition Winner, Advance Queensland Johnson & Johnson Innovation QuickFire Challenge Competition
- 2015, Academic Award/Scholarship, Graduate Student Outstanding Research Thesis Award
- 2015, Scholarship, Biotechnology Education Scholarship Program
- 2014, Training Grant, Ministry of Science and Technology Graduate Student Study Abroad Program
- 2012, Academic Award/Scholarship, Graduate Student Outstanding Research Thesis Award