Huiqing Wu, M.D.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Pathology
Huiqing Wu, M.D.
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Genitourinary Cancer
- Molecular Pathology and Molecular Biology
Other Languages Spoken
- 2006 - present, Staff Pathologist and Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Pathology, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2004 - 2006, Research and Clinical Fellow, Translational Research in Prostate Cancer at Rubin Lab, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 2003 - 2004, Clinical Fellow of Surgical Pathology (Dermatopathology, Genitourinary Pathology, Soft Tissue Pathology, and Breast Pathology), Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 2002 - 2003, Clinical Fellow of Hematopathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 2000 - 2002, Resident of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (PGY3&4), The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- 1998 - 2000, Resident of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (PGY1&2), The New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Flushing, NY
- 1997 - 1998, Research Scientist, Molecular Biology and Vaccine Immunology, Wyeth-Lederle Vaccines and Pediatrics, Pearl River, NY
- 1993 - 1997, Senior Research Associate Scientist, Cell and Molecular Biology, Synaptic Pharmaceutical Corporation, Paramus, NJ
- Genitourinary Cancers
- 1981 -1987, Shanghai Medical University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China, M.D.
- Harvard Medical School
- The NY Hospital Medical Ctr.of Queens (PGY1,2) & The Mount Sinai School of Medicine (PGY 3,4)
Information listed here is obtained from Pubmed, a public database; City of Hope is not responsible for its accuracy.