CAR T Cell Therapy in Cancer Forum
November 27, 2018
| by City of Hope
Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy is one of the most promising new approaches for treating cancer today. Come spend a day learning more about CAR T cell therapy from City of Hope’s resident experts to better understand what is now at the forefront of oncology treatment.
Date and Time:
Thursday, March 7, 2019
7:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Arthur & Rosalie Kaplan Family Pavilion
City of Hope
1500 E. Duarte Road
Topics that will be covered include:
- Mechanism of action of CAR T cell therapy
- Current indications in cancer
- Treatment-related toxicities and their management
- Future directions of CAR T cell therapy involving other types of immune cells
to get registration information and download the forum brochure with a list of scheduled symposium presentations and their panelists.
Also consider registering for, and telling your colleagues about, the following educational event happening in early 2019.
Current Trends in Urologic Oncology
Friday, February 8, to Sunday, February 10, 2019
The Pines Lodge | Beaver Creek Resort
141 Scott Hill Road
This full weekend event is aimed at fostering education and discussion of treatment for renal, prostate and bladder cancer. Topics include:
- The risks and benefits of ablative treatments as compared to partial nephrectomy
- Current data on cytoreductive prostatectomy
- Identification of appropriate prostate cancer candidates for systemic chemotherapy
- Use of gene sequencing tools to analyze lymph node metastases and the primary prostate tumor
- Evaluate ureteral perfusion and reduce complications in bladder cancer surgery
- New techniques to improve robotic surgery education for medical residents
, Thank you for subscribing to Physician News.
Check your inbox for the latest breakthroughs, clinical trials, and CME opportunities.
, Unable to process your request. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try after sometime.
You may also be interested in