We invite you to attend City of Hope's Childhood Cancer Survivorship Clinic.
This program provides once-a-year, long-term follow-up care for childhood cancer survivors in a clinical research setting
This clinic is for people who:
- Were diagnosed with cancer or a similar illness at age 21 years or younger
- Are in remission
- Finished treatment at least two years ago
During the yearly clinic visit you will see several health-care providers including:
- Physician or nurse practitioner
- Psychosocial team member
You will also:
- Have a health evaluation
- Receive tips about how to stay healthy
- Get a summary of your cancer treatment
- Get a personalized plan for your ongoing survivorship care
At your request, a copy of your clinic visit record can be sent to all of your health-care providers.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Claudia Herrera at 626-471-9220.
Medical Director, Pediatric Survivorship Clinic, Childhood Cancer Survivorship Program
Childhood Survivorship Program, Outcomes Research
626-256-HOPE (4673), ext. 63989
Clinical Research Assistant
626-256-HOPE (4673), ext. 65542
Natalie C. Kelly, Ph.D., ABPP
Assistant Clinical Professor
Associate Clinical Professor