Alpha Clinic team members
Collaboration is crucial in the City of Hope Alpha Clinic's efforts to rapidly identify, develop and implement therapies against serious and hard-to-treat diseases, and the clinic looks forward to partnering with researchers to accelerate the most promising findings in regenerative medicine to a clinical trial.
The City of Hope Alpha Clinic can support scientists in multiple areas of clinical trial planning and implementation, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring of informed consent procedures
- Assistance with patient navigation and support
- Scheduling of protocol-specific procedures
- Infusion of cellular product
- Biospecimen collection, shipping, and follow-up of protocol-specific correlative studies
- Assistance with regulatory submissions
If you are interested in working with the City of Hope Alpha Clinic for a study, please download and fill out the clinical trial application.
Submit the completed and signed application (plus required supplementary documents) to [email protected].
Learn more about the Alpha Stem Cell Clinics Network at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine's website.
If you have additional questions about working with the City of Hope Alpha Clinic for a clinical trial, please call 626-218-8330 or email [email protected].