|Before November 1, 2022||November 1 to 28*|
|Nurse/Trainee (Postdoc/Fellow/Research Associate/Student)||$200||$250|
*There will be no walk-in/same-day registration for this event.
How to Register
Attendees can register for the 2022 Rachmiel Levine-Arthur Riggs Diabetes Research Symposium online via the symposium's registration site.
Are you also attending the 2022 Western Region Islet Study Group meeting?
Discounted registration rates will be applied as follows:
Physician/Faculty Combined Meeting Rate - Before November 1 ($1,000); November 1 to 28 ($1,300).
Trainee/Junior Faculty Combined Meeting Rate - Before November 1 ($475); November 1 to 28 ($650).
City of Hope Employees
City of Hope employees may contact the program manager at levinesymposiumecoh.org to register directly for a discounted rate.
Cancellations must be received in writing at email@example.com before November 1, 2022. Cancellations received before November 1 will receive a full refund of the registration minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received on or after November 1 or no-shows will not receive a refund. In the event City of Hope must cancel the conference due to unforeseen circumstances, City of Hope will refund the cost of registration. Due to the evolving COVID-19 global pandemic, we recognize the need for flexibility and may update our cancellation policy at any time.
COVID-19 Health and Safety
Due to the changing conditions, this safety statement will be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis.
Health and safety remain priority while on-site at the event. The Levine-Riggs Symposium will strictly follow COVID-19 safety protocols as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the state of California, the cities of Pasadena and Los Angeles, City of Hope, and any other governing federal or local agency.
The following safeguards will be in effect on-site at the event:
- It is recommended that all those attending the meeting be fully vaccinated, including latest bivalent booster.
- Well-fitted surgical masks will be required in all meeting areas.
- Rapid antigen testing will be required each day of the meeting, prior to entering the meeting areas. The Levine-Riggs Symposium will not be checking test results, but your attendance will be taken as confirmation that you are fully compliant with testing guidelines.
- No walk-in/same day registration will be allowed for this event.
- No visitors (friends or family) will be allowed in the meeting areas.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the CDC, should stay home and contact a health care provider.
All public areas and function space of the meeting venue have 100% air make-up, and all other areas have a fresh air make-up that meets or exceeds the industry standard. Hand sanitizer stations are provided by the meeting venue in high traffic public areas.
We recommend all to comply with travel guidelines issued by the CDC when traveling to Los Angeles.
If you have any special needs you would like the Rachmiel Levine-Arthur Riggs Symposium to be made aware of, please contact the program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.