Western Region Islet Study Group Meeting
The 2022 Western Region Islet Study Group (WRISG) meeting aimed to bring together trainees and faculty studying islet biology to share their discoveries, enhance interactions, and encourage collaboration in diabetes research across western Canada and the USA. Any research in islet biology is welcome, including:
- Beta-cell death and regeneration
- Beta-cell development
- Beta-cell function and dysfunction
- Beta-cell replacement therapies
- New technologies to study the islet
- Other islet endocrine cells
For Meeting Inquiries:
Arthur Riggs-Diabetes and Metabolism Research Institute at City of Hope
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010
Sangeeta Dhawan, Ph.D.
Patrick Fueger, Ph.D., Chair
Meirigeng Qi, M.D., Ph.D.
Hung-Ping Shih, Ph.D.
Debbie Thurmond, Ph.D., Host
Rupangi Vasavada, Ph.D., Chair