Western Region Islet Study Group Meeting Registration
|September 18 to October 31||November 1 to 27**|
|Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor)||$500||$750||$1,000|
|Junior Faculty/Trainee (Assistant Professor, Instructor, Staff Scientists, Postdoc Fellow, Graduate Student, Undergraduate Student)||$250*||$375||$500|
*Limited to first 60 registrants **There will be no walk-in/same-day registration for this event.
Discounted rates are available to those attending the WRISG and Rachmiel Levine-Arthur Riggs Diabetes Research Symposium.
How to Register
Attendees can register for the 2022 WRISG online via the meeting’s registration site.
Are you also attending the 2022 Rachmiel Levine-Arthur Riggs Diabetes Research Symposium?
Discounted registration rates available to those attending both events. Visit the symposium website for more information on discounted rates.
If you cannot attend the meeting, you may request a refund. Refund requests must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 1, 2022. Requests received before November 1 will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. Cancellations received on/after November 1 or no-shows will not receive a refund. If City of Hope must cancel the meeting due to unforeseen circumstances, City of Hope will refund the cost of registration. Due to the evolving COVID-19 global pandemic we recognize the need for flexibility and may update our cancellation policy at any time.
COVID-19 Health and Safety
Due to the changing conditions, this safety statement will be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis.
Health and safety remain priority while on-site at the event. WRISG will strictly follow COVID-19 safety protocols as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the state of California, the cities of Pasadena and Los Angeles, the City of Hope National Medical Center, and any other governing federal or local agency.
The following safeguards will be in effect on-site at the event:
- It is recommended that all those attending the meeting be fully vaccinated, including latest bivalent booster.
- Well-fitted surgical masks will be required in all meeting areas.
- Rapid antigen testing will be required each day of the meeting, prior to entering the meeting areas. WRISG will not be checking test results, but your attendance will be taken as confirmation that you are fully compliant with testing guidelines.
- No walk-in/same day registration will be allowed for this event.
- No visitors (friends or family) will be allowed in the meeting areas.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the CDC, should stay home and contact a healthcare provider.
All public areas and function space of the meeting venue have 100% air make-up, and all other areas have a fresh air make-up that meets or exceeds the industry standard. Hand sanitizer stations are provided by the meeting venue in high traffic public areas.
We recommend all to comply with travel guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention when traveling to Los Angeles.
If you have any special needs you would like WRISG to be made aware of, please contact the program manager at email@example.com.