- Phase Contrast (5x only)
Digital Imaging Cameras
- Hamamatsu EMCCD C9100-13 Monochrome Camera
- Very sensitive camera for high speed fluorescence acquisition.
- Back-Thinned 512x512 pixel chip, 16um x 16um pixels, 31.9fps to 404fps* acquisition speed (*with gain, binning, and sub-array), Quantum Efficiency ~95%.
Zeiss MRc5 Digital Color Camera
- Camera allows 36-bit color images to be acquired in high resolution due to small pixel size and large array (3.4umpixels, 2584x1936).
- 5X/0.16NA Plan-NeoFluar Phase
- 10X/0.5NA Fluar DIC
- 25X/0.8NA LCI PlanApo Multi Immersion DIC, Correction Collar, LD (working distance 570um)
- 40X/0.95 PlanApo DIC
- 63X/1.3NA Plan-NeoFluar Multi Immersion DIC, Correction Collar (working distance 170um)
Microscope also equipped with Optovar that can increase magnification by 1.6X (i.e., 25X * 1.6X = 40X).
Filter Cube Spectra:
- #49 Ex; G369nm, Beam Splitter; FT395, Emision; 445/50 (DAPI)
- #38 Ex; BP470/40, Beam Splitter; FT495, Emission; 525/50 (eGFP)
- #43 Ex; BP545/25, Beam Splitter; FT570, Emission; 605/70 (DS Red)
- #50 Ex; BP640/30, Beam Splitter; FT660, Emission; 690/50 (Far Red)
Computer and Software
- HP Z820
- Intel Xeon E5-2643 4-core (8 hyperthreads), 16GB RAM, 3.3GHz, 2 TB RAID hard drive, Windows 7x64 Ultimate. DELL 24” High-Res Flat Panel Monitor.
ZEN 2 Blue software
- Capable of automated Multi Dimensional Acquisition imaging for; Time-Lapse, Z-stacks, Tiling, Multiple Positions, and Multi-Color.
- Pecon / Zeiss Incubation System
- Large heated enclosure, heated stage insert, CO2 and O2 control. Can be automated via TFT or through ZEN.