CREATING BETTER OUTCOMES
City of Hope is a world leader in the research and treatment of cancer and other life-threatening diseases striking adults and children, offering hope of better outcomes to patients and their referring physicians.
The personalized, compassionate care we provide helps heal the mind and soul as well as the body. Our groundbreaking therapies give patients the chance to live longer, better and more fully.
- Excellence in bone marrow and stem cell transplants: our program is one of the largest and most successful in the world, with unrivaled survival rates.
- Breakthrough cancer drugs including Rituxan, Avastin, Erbitux and Herceptin are based on technology pioneered at City of Hope.
- More than 400 innovative clinical trials are underway at any given moment, developing potentially groundbreaking treatments.
- CAR-T cell protocols that reprogram the patient's own immune system to fight their disease. City of Hope is using this innovative treatment on seven types of cancer and is the only institution administering it directly to brain tumor sites.
- World-class in robotic surgery, having performed over 10,000 procedures using state-of-art da Vinci technology.
- A leader in precision medicine, an emerging medical model that uses the genetic and molecular profile of each patient and their disease to identify the best treatments available.
- A robust research infrastructure, including on-site drug manufacturing facilities, that can quickly transform scientific findings into promising therapies.