Jonathan N. Warner, M.D.
- Urology and Urologic Oncology
- Reconstructive Urology
- Urethral Stricture
- Erectile Dysfunction
- BPH/Enlarged Prostate
- Male Incontinence
- Abdominal Urologic Reconstruction
- Robotic Surgery
- Abdominal and Perineal Reconstructive Urology
- Men's Health, including: Benign Prostate Surgery, Incontinence
- Hypogonadism, and Erectile Dysfunction
- Urethral Stricture Disease
- International Travel and Reconstructive Urology Education
Jonathan “Nick” Warner, M.D., joined City of Hope in 2015 from the University of Michigan, where he was an assistant professor in the Department of Urology. Prior to that, he completed his fellowship in trauma and male reconstructive urology at the Detroit Medical Center, where he developed skills correcting injury and dysfunction to the urinary system.
Dr. Warner received his medical degree at the University of Utah School of Medicine and completed his urologic training at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix.
Dr. Warner is an author of multiple publications and his ongoing research is in new techniques for urethral stricture repair and enlarged prostate surgery. His areas of expertise include urethral stricture disease, erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease, male urinary incontinence, low testosterone and enlarged prostate.
- 2015 - Present - Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Surgery, City of Hope, Pasadena and Glendora, CA
- 2014 - 2015 - Assistant Professor, Urology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 2012 - 2013 Private Practice, IMS Urology, Phoenix AZ
- Urology and Urologic Cancers
- 2003 - 2007, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, M.D., Alpha Omega Alpha
- 2002, Carroll College, Helena, MT, B.A., Biology Magna Cum Laude
- 2013 - 2014, Fellow, Associate Instructor, Trauma and Male Reconstructive Urology, Detroit Medical Center/Michigan State University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Detroit, MI
- 2008 - 2012, Urology, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, AZ
- 2007 - 2008, General Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, AZ
- California Medical License
- Michigan Medical License
- Arizona Medical License
- U.S. Medical License Exam: Step 1 Passed 2005, Step 2 Passed 2006, Step 3 Passed 2007
- Urology Written Board Exam Passed 2012, Awaiting Oral Boards 2017
Warner JN, Santucci RA. Penis and scrotal anatomy. Glenn’s Surgical Atlas, 8th Ed, 2015. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
Mitomycin C prevents recurrence of bladder neck contractures, a comparative analysis. Warner JN, Santucci RA
Internal urethrotomy is a good option for recurrent strictures after urethroplasty. Warner JN, Santucci RA.
Tracey JM, Warner JN. Transurethral Bipolar Enucleation of the Prostate. First published January 2015. Videourology part b. doi: 10.1089/vid.2015.0040
Yi YA, Warner JN, SAntucci RA. Robot assisted ureteral reimplant in a duplicated system. Accepted awaiting publishing.
- 2014-Present, Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- 2014-Present, International Society of Sexual Medicine
- 2014-Present, Genitourinary Reconstruction Society
- 2008-Present, American Urologic Association
- 2010 - Residents Scholarship Program Recipient - Western Section of American Urologic Association
- 2002 - Bishop Flannigan Award for Commitment to Community Service, Carroll College, Helena, Montana