Natalie Kelly, Ph.D., ABPP
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Pediatric neuropsychology
Natalie Kelly, Ph.D. is assistant clinical professor of psychology and clinical neuropsychologist in the Department of Supportive Care Medicine.
Dr. Kelly completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Child Development at Vanderbilt University and then went on to receive a Master of Science and then Doctorate of Philosophy degree from Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis (IUPUI), in the field of Clinical Rehabilitation Psychology. She was a psychology intern at Children’s Hospital of Michigan from 2007 to 2008 then pursued a postdoctoral fellowship in pediatric neuropsychology at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. She has published or presented over 17 abstracts and has served as first author on publications about the intent to accept herpes testing in adolescents & young adults and executive functional & psychological adjustment among children with spina bifida.
Dr. Kelly is available to help pediatric and adult patients and their physicians with clinical psychology needs, providing particular expertise in neuropsychology.
- 2011 to present - Neuropsychologist, Department of Supportive Care Medicine, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- 2008 - Indiana University - Purdue University, Indianapolis, Ph.D. in Clinical Rehabilitation Psychology
- 2005 - Indiana University - Purdue University, Indianapolis, M.S. in Clinical Rehabilitation Psychology
- 2000 - Vanderbilt University, TN, B.S.
- 2008 to 2011 - Fellow, Pediatric Neuropsychology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 2007 to 2008 - Intern, Clinical Psychology, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI
- Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Board Certified Subspecialist in Pediatric Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- 2006 - Society for Adolescent Medicine New Investigator Award - Nominee
- 2006 - Indiana Psychological Association Student Research Award
- 2006 - School of Science Graduate Student Council Travel Fellowship
- 2004 to 2006 - Pre-doctoral Fellowship in Psychology with Leadership Education in Adolescent Health, Indiana University School of Medicine, IUPUI
- 2004 to 2007 - Research Supplements for Underrepresented Minorities, National Institute for Neurological Disorders & Stroke
- 1999 to 2000 - Dean’s List - Vanderbilt University