Find a Doctor
- Anatomic Pathology
- Breast Surgery
- Clinical Cancer Genomics
- Clinical Pathology
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head And Neck Surgery
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Interventional Pain
- Interventional Radiology
- Molecular Pathology & Therapy Biomarkers
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pathology Informatics & Data Science
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Supportive Medicine
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery
- Transfusion Medicine
- Urology And Urologic Oncology
- Antelope Valley
- Arcadia Radiation Oncology
- Duarte - Main Campus
- Glendale Radiation Oncology
- Huntington Beach
- Irvine Sand Canyon
- Lennar Foundation Cancer Center
- Long Beach Elm
- Long Beach Worsham
- Mission Hills
- Mission Hills Radiation Oncology
- Newport Beach Fashion Island
- Newport Beach Lido
- Providence Saint John’s Cancer Institute In Santa Monica
- Providence Saint Joseph Of Burbank Radiation Oncology
- Providence Saint Joseph Of Orange Radiation Oncology
- Riverside Radiation Oncology
- San Bernardino Radiation Oncology
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Clarita Radiation Oncology
- Sherman Oaks Radiation Oncology
- Simi Valley
- South Bay
- South Pasadena
- Temecula Radiation Oncology
- Thousand Oaks
- West Covina
- West Hills Radiation Oncology
- Wildomar Radiation Oncology
Michelle Afkhami, M.D., is a hematopathologist and molecular pathologist in the Department of Pathology at City of Hope.
Plastic surgeon Mouchammed Agko, M.D., understands that many cancer survivors want to continue their lives after treatment without physical reminders of the disease. His goal is to help them achieve that — in addition to providing additional aesthetic improvements, if it meets a patient’s needs.
Vaibhav Agrawal, M.D., M.B.A., is a hematologist-oncologist in the Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation at City of Hope.
Mark Agulnik, M.D., is a medical oncologist and section chief of sarcoma medical oncology the Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research at City of Hope.
Aziz Ahmad, M.D., is a surgical oncologist in City of Hope's Glendora location.
Monzr M. Al Malki, M.D., is an associate professor in the Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology at City of Hope.
Ibrahim T. Aldoss, M.D., is a hematologist-oncologist and board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology. His clinical expertise is in acute lymphoblastic leukemia and acute myeloid leukemia.
Haris Ali, M.D., is an hematologist-oncologist and associate professor in the department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation.
Joseph Alvarnas, M.D., serves as the vice president for government affairs and chief clinical advisor, AccessHope. His clinical specialty is in bone marrow transplantation.
Hayder Alzubaidi, M.D., is an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Medicine at City of Hope in Los Angeles.