Making Your First Appointment
City of Hope has made the first step to navigating treatment stress-free. Our caring community is with you every step of the way from your first call through treatment and ongoing survivorship.
Duarte Main Campus - Call us at 800-826-HOPE (4673), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Clinical Network Locations - Contact our locations directly for an appointment near you.
ONLINE appointment requests
You may also request an appointment online and we'll call you within one business day to schedule your first appointment.
Current City of Hope patients may request an appointment in MyCityofHope.
Our referral options take the complication out of getting connected. We accept self-referrals by patients and authorized loved ones or referrals directly from your physician either online or over the phone..
Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States, please visit our international medicine program for more information about getting care at City of Hope.
To schedule a first appointment as an international patient, please request an appointment online.
Information Needed TO SCHEDULE an Appointment
To be seen as soon as possible, please have the following information available when you call.
- Patient information: Patient’s full legal name, date of birth, address and contact information
- Provider information: Primary care and/or referring physician’s name, address and contact information
- Insurance information: Please have your insurance ID card available. City of Hope contracts with most major insurance companies and is skilled at helping families navigate through their coverage situations.
- Medical records pertaining to the patient’s diagnosis and/or treatment.
- City of Hope will gladly request records directly from the physician’s office with the patient's authorization.
- To expedite this process, please complete and fax the
Authorization to Use and Disclose Protected Health Information Form
to us at 626-218-4432.
- Patient authorization: If not referring yourself, your spouse or a dependent, the patient’s authorization and contact information is required.
February 13, 2019