Code of Conduct and OHCA
Code of Conduct
City of Hope has a long tradition of compassionate patient care, innovative research, and renowned physicians and researchers. But there is an underlying foundation of our success that cannot be overlooked, for without it, nothing else would be possible. That foundation is our integrity. Throughout our history, we have been committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in everything that we do. Without that commitment, our reputation, our respect and the very quality of our care would fall into doubt.
Everyone at City of Hope should constantly strive to maintain the highest legal and ethical standards. This was developed to ensure that we continue to uphold these shared values, and to provide the resources to help resolve any questions about appropriate conduct in the workplace.
If you have questions, please call the Corporate Compliance and Integrity Hotline at 877-264-2648.
City of Hope and Cancer Treatment Centers of America Organized Health Care Arrangement (OHCA)
City of Hope (“COH”) and Cancer Treatment Centers of America (“CTCA”) participate in an Organized Health Care Arrangement (“OHCA”) pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). The OHCA allows COH and CTCA entities to share health information about our patients to promote the joint operations of the participating entities in furtherance of providing high quality, cost-effective care.
The following COH and CTCA entities are participants in the OHCA:
• City of Hope Medical Foundation
• City of Hope National Medical Center
• City of Hope Medical Group
• Midwestern Regional Medical Center, LLC, d/b/a Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
• Southeastern Regional Medical Center, LLC, d/b/a Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta
• Western Regional Medical Center, LLC, d/b/a Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Phoenix
• CTCA Physicians Group of Arizona, LLC
• CTCA Physicians Group of Georgia, LLC
• CTCA Physicians Group of Illinois, LLC (including one or more locations advertised and referred to as Cancer Treatment Centers of America Outpatient Care Center, Gurnee and Cancer Treatment Centers of America Outpatient Care Center, Downtown Chicago)
• Patient First, LLC
• CTCA Rx, LLC