Lung cancer is the most common type of cancer worldwide — around 228,150 new cases will be diagnosed in the United States this year, mostly among smokers. A growing number of cases are being found in people who never smoked, which means factors like the environment or genetics may be involved.
If you have been diagnosed with lung cancer, or if you may be at high risk of developing it, the specialists at City of Hope will provide you with the information and expertise you need.
- RESEARCH & EDUCATION
- Find a Scientist
- Beckman Research Institute
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Hematologic Malignancies Research Institute
- Diabetes & Metabolism Research Institute
- Irell & Manella Graduate School of Biological Sciences
- Continuing Medical Education
- Clinical Trials
- Graduate Medical Education