City of Hope’s Employee Giving Program is a simple and efficient -- yet significant -- way for your company to make a difference in the lives of people in your community and around the world.
Every dollar your employees contribute, and and the fundraising activities they carry out, not only support our pioneering research and treatment programs, but also create real goodwill inside your enterprise.
Case in point: City of Hope’s own employees are proud participants in our own Employee Giving Program, with a participation rate of over 60 percent.
What is an employee giving/payroll pledge program?
Payroll pledge programs (also called payroll deduction) are one of the easiest, most efficient ways for organizations to raise money to support City of Hope’s research. Employees can designate to donate as much as they choose from their paychecks to support our fight against life-threatening diseases.
What are the benefits?
For your company:
- Demonstrates good corporate citizenship and helps improve brand image and company reputation in the community.
- Produces larger employee gifts because of budgeted payments.
- Sends a strong message that your company is interested in engaging employees.
- Health and wellness information will be provided to employees.
For your employees:
- Allows employees to make a significant contribution without a sudden cash expense.
- Increases their morale by creating a feeling of teamwork between employees and employer.
- They learn about health screenings and City of Hope services that can benefit them and their families.
- Allows them to make a real difference in the fight against cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
Are there other fundraising opportunities?
Beyond a payroll pledge program, you can encourage other employee funding opportunities. We've found that successful fundraising involves just two factors: creativity and fun. Themes and contests generate the most enthusiastic returns, and require little organization.
We'll make it easy to get your own Employee Fundraising Campaign Committee off the ground by supplying you with program ideas proven in practice to build interest and participation.
Learn more about employee giving to help City of Hope -- contact us at [email protected].
Find out about Matching Gifts
Interested matching your employee donations? Get in touch with City of Hope's Employee Giving Department via [email protected].