In 1913, a volunteer group of workers and industry leaders created City of Hope on 10 acres of land in the California sun. Today, that singular vision of a philanthropic force to fight cancer, diabetes and other serious illnesses remains strong, partnering with City of Hope to raise hundreds of millions of dollars for pioneering research. These vital relationships result in therapies and treatments that benefit millions of people around the world every day.
Leaders of industry and City of Hope researchers and physicians share a passion for innovation and a drive to achieve the unexpected.
- Chicago Construction and Real Estate Council
- Construction Industries Alliance
- Fashion & Retail Group
- National Hardware/Homebuilding Industry
- International Home Furnishings Industry
- Los Angeles Real Estate & Construction Industries Council
- Music, Film and Entertainment Industry
- National Beauty Industry
- National Business Products Industry
- National Insurance Industry Council
- National Life Insurance Council
- Northern California Food Industries Circle
- Northern California Real Estate & Construction Council
- Pacific Northwest Food Industries Circle
- Southern California Food Industries Circle
- Southwest Food Industries Circle
At City of Hope, philanthropy powers our mission – underpinning everything we do and every discovery we make. As we pioneer new medical discoveries and scale our ability to serve more patients and families, philanthropic investments are critical to our success.
Our annual Spirit of Life celebrations honor industry leaders who exemplify the ideals and values that have guided City of Hope for over a century – compassion, service, integrity, curiosity, excellence and collaboration.
City of Hope’s Employee Giving Program is a simple yet significant way for your company to make a difference in the lives of people in your community and throughout the world.
City of Hope offers businesses and brands a host of ways to partner in the fight against cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
We offer a variety of ways to partner with City of Hope and develop mutually beneficial marketing programs that unify our cause with your business.